OFF:Has this ever happend to You? -Reply /Summer of Loud

Andrew Gilham Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM
Mon Apr 28 18:08:10 EDT 1997

>Gumby Man, I think thus far you are the hands down winner for horror
>stories.

Actually, I think the winner may be a Swedish guy I've just been corresponding
with: in 1972, he bought a copy of Amon Duul 2's _Carnival in Babylon_.  Side
one was mis-pressed, and was in fact another artist.  And a school-friend of
his bought the only other copy in the local record store, and that was the
same mis-press.

So, I guess it's only natural that he *just didn't realise* it was a mistake.

Until, 25 years later, he decided to buy a copy on CD...

- Andy

Andy Gilham/Andy_Gilham at msn.com/Andy_Gilham at compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Andy_Gilham