off:The great HW rare vinyl search!!

Bob Lennon Hawkwindus at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 1 13:44:21 EDT 1997

I am re-posting this message with more detail/clarification.
anyone caring to respond, make smartass replies, be helpful, or to remind me
of the obvious (that these items are rare-please see subject!) please e-mail
me directly at:
Hawkwindus at aol.com or Hawkus at hotmail.com

I have a friend (Mike Coleman) who is searching for mint/mint+ condition
copies of the following
he is mainly interested in obtaining mint covers as he has these records
already
with the vinyl in mint condition.

He will pay generously for these items as he is a rabbid collector:
1) Hassan I Sahba/Damnation Alley Pt.2 7"
mike will swap covers plus give $100 worth of merchandise for mint/mint+
cover

2) Church of Hawkwind 12"
ok not a super tough one...but he's looking for a mint/mint+ cover

> 3) Dave Brock Agents of Chaos (lighter printed version) 12"
the lighter printed version has a dull or matte finish cover
the "darker" version is on more of a gloss/coated stock

also there is an offer for anyone not wanting to lose their only copy
of one of the above items: my friend will send a VG+/excellent  copy of any
of
the above plus trade other rare items for the mint version of it.
any takers e-mail me and i'll forward it

most recomended cd: th faith healers  "lido"