HW: Pseudo sun

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Fri Aug 1 14:55:01 EDT 1997

Daniel Wikdahl wrote:

> At 09:05 PM 7/31/97 +0200, you wrote:
> >Gretings!
> >
> >I thought I should tell you about a new spacerock-CD from Sweden.
> >It´s Pseudo Sun with Juha Nurmenniemi (ex bass-player in drax)
> >

> [snip!]
>
> It sounds good to me, but is't impossible to find it in CD shop even here
> in Sweden??? I would like to listen to it before I buy it...

Well, I don´t know but you might try phoning him and ask?
His number is 08-58358368

>                 mvh -Daniel Wikdahl

Cheers

Henrik

> "Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)
>
> Daniel Wikdahl
> Kaptensgatan 2a
> S-39 236 KALMAR
> SWEDEN
>  +46 480 245 11

"Hallucinations flash by my eyes. I see images of strange far away
places.
New chocking technology and civilations based on astral magic."

>From "Astral magic" by Dark Sun

Henrik Hallgren, Stapelvägen 5, 856 34 Sundsvall, Sweden

Email: henrik.hallgren at sundsvall.mail.telia.com  /
henrik.hallgren at ortv.sca.se

Fax +46 70 6101310  / Phone +46 60 173716