OFF: Nektar reunion

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sat Aug 2 05:17:35 EDT 1997

Jerry:
> >ObNews: NEKTAR reunion

Ian R Fines wrote:
> any details on this one?

Hehe, I /knew/ someone would ask about this... :-) I'm so excited about this news! All
four original musicians are in; Roye Albrighton, Alan "Taff" Freeman, Derek "Mo" Moore
and Ron Howden. Larry Fast has shown interest in working with Nektar again as well.
Mo Moore recently said they had some new material worked out and said that everyone was
really excited about it. Plus, in 1977 (Roye reuniting with the others), the band wrote
some music described by Roye as the best they had ever done.

This could help as well:
        http://www.nektar.com

I don't mind if the album is a bad one or a good one, as long as they will go on tour!

Jerry