HW: 1997 Space party/Free festival.

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Sat Aug 2 13:13:38 EDT 1997

Jon Browne wrote:

Hi Jon!

> Great review Henrick. Thanks! I'm looking foward to seeing Bedouin first
> opportunity, they sound like exactly what I want to hear!

Thanks for the flowers, as usual there´s to much work that is preventing
me from writing. Right now I´ve three weeks off so this was my chance.
> --
> Jon B

Take care

Henrik

"Hallucinations flash by my eyes. I see images of strange far away
places.
New chocking technology and civilations based on astral magic."

>From "Astral magic" by Dark Sun

Henrik Hallgren, Stapelvägen 5, 856 34 Sundsvall, Sweden

Email: henrik.hallgren at sundsvall.mail.telia.com  /
henrik.hallgren at ortv.sca.se

Fax +46 70 6101310  / Phone +46 60 173716