OFF: Prog Vote

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Sun Aug 3 04:09:14 EDT 1997

> >Yes--Tales From Topographic Oceans
> >Genesis--The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
> >ELP--Brain Salad Surgery
> Yes--Relayer
> ELP--Brain Salad Surgery
> Soft Machine--Third (is Canterbury really prog?)

Ok, I hafta throw in my 2 cents worth on this one:

Eloy--Silent Cries & mighty Echoes
Camel--Harbour of Tears
Solaris--Marsebelli Kronikak ( Martian Chronicles)

For HW-I hafta agree on Warrior on the Edge of Time:)

Soft Machine-a description or a pointer to a sounds site for them? I'm
curious:)

Lets rock!
Pam

--