OFF : Julian Cope / Amon Duul etc.

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Sun Aug 3 18:13:39 EDT 1997

At 19:48 03/08/97 +0100, Andy wrote (re Tago Mago):

>>I take it that this is an original UA "envelope" version - my Spoon reissue
>>doesn't have anything like that on it...
>
>Well, *obviously*!  What do you take me for - some johnny-come-lately
bandwagon-hopper? :))

>Actually, I got it second-hand in about '78.  And a righteously fine album
it is too!

>- Andy

My Tago Mago might be a reissue, but my Monster Movie is original (I can
still remember hearing John Peel play "Father Cannot Yell" in the days when
his show was on Saturday afternoons - undoubtedly a life-changing experience)

ChrisW

ObWrongSpeedOnTheLabel: Vanishing Point - Primal Scream