Hawkwind NEWSFLASH: LEMMY !!!!!

Ian R Fines ianfines at JUNO.COM
Mon Aug 4 21:28:19 EDT 1997

>>Wait...all of a sudden this is a tour???  I only see four dates,
>which
>>can't really label this as any sort of a tour.  Is Lemmy going to be
>at
>>all shows (esp. Cleveland for me)?
>
>OH tour...did i say tour ....here insert whatever
>
>word you'd prefer for the four dates:____________
>
>sorry i'm not an educated man .... too many geniuses....

sorry to offend you...maybe i'm just a little mad that the Hawks aren't
hitting more cities?  Or maybe i'm just mad because i can't make the
Strange Daze?

it's just that i've never been aware of HW coming to the US just to play
four dates before.  maybe they shouldn't have left it up to the fans to
promote.....but if they hadn't, they would have probably been ripped off
like they always are.

go figure...20 dates and losing cash, or 4 dates and maybe coming out
even?