Hawkwind NEWSFLASH: LEMMY !!!!!

Bob Lennon hawkus at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 4 21:47:33 EDT 1997

>From: Ian R Fines <ianfines at JUNO.COM>
>Subject:      Re: Hawkwind NEWSFLASH: LEMMY !!!!!
>To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
>
>>>Wait...all of a sudden this is a tour???  I only see four dates,
>>which
>>>can't really label this as any sort of a tour.  Is Lemmy going to be
>>at
>>>all shows (esp. Cleveland for me)?
tour: (toor) n. 1. A trip or rambling excursion. 2. A circuit or passing
through, as for inspection or sightseeing, or for presenting a
performance. 3. A turn or shift, as of service. --on tour Travelingfrom
place to place giving performances, as a theatrical company etc.
...see what you started Ron...