OFF: Prog Vote

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Mon Aug 4 23:24:09 EDT 1997

Craig sez--

> Guido
>
> Dang, Doc, we agree on a lot of stuff!! (except the part about Rain Dances
> over Snow Goose, that is...) Have you heard any of the live releases that
> Camel Productions have been releasing? Great discs, especially Never Let Go
> and the new Live In 82 (killer version of Lunar Sea, complete with NASA
> dialogue; now I know who pioneered the use of the NASA samples!)

Dammit Craig, I'm trying to cut back on my CD purchases! :-) Gonna have
to look into these--bye bye cash!

I haven't really kept up with Camel (as evidenced by the fact that I have
no Camel CDs--only LPs), but I would appreciate it if you'd send me the
subscribe address for the list. I have recently "rediscovered"
Renaissance (the King Biscuit recordings)--maybe Camel should be next!

Guido

obCDplayer--Album of the Year by Faith No More

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse