Hawkwind NEWSFLASH: LEMMY !!!!!

Carl Edlund Anderson canders at WJH.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Aug 5 11:39:53 EDT 1997

        I see that I rejoined the list at the right moment ..... ;)

        Right, is anyone from the US Northeast (or anywhere else) going to
be at either the Coney Island High, NY or the Strange Daze Festival shows?

        There's lots of info on tix for strange days on the HW page, but
does anyone know about geting tix for the NY show (Bill Stewart? :)

        I'm about to go to England for a couple of weeks and so will drop
off the list again almost instantly but an keen to get information on this!

Cheers,
Carl