HW: Ron Tree's pat in Leeds

Christian cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Tue Aug 5 15:50:51 EDT 1997

I wrote:

>I see Neil The Hippy from The Young Ones eventually made something of
>himself and finally graduated from Scumbag College!!! :-)
>
>Great story BTW!

Oops! Bummer! I didn't see your name on the post and assumed the guy
rooming with these characters and wrote the tale was called Neil, not
*you*.... it all fell together like something out of the classic sitcom...

BTW, Shilladay is a cool name.... Where did you get it? Ireland??? Where do
I apply?

Christian