OFF: Hey brits: Bob's Yer Uncle....

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Tue Aug 5 14:23:08 EDT 1997

At 06:09 PM 8/5/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Mark Edmonds enquires eloquently:
>
>>Now someone tell me what the fuck "Stone the Crows" is all about please!
>>

>Isn't it like "gee whiz", "hot dang", "wowie zowie", "golly gosh",
>"goddamn" etc.??? Like "Blimey!" right?
>
>Christian

I think "Down" (Anselmo from Pantera and Keenan from Corrosion of Conformity and
a few other guys) has a song called "Stone the Crow".
I've always thought it had something to do with drugs...
I feel a little bit stupid now.
                                 -Daniel

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN