Hawkwind NEWSFLASH: LEMMY !!!!!

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Tue Aug 5 14:37:29 EDT 1997

> >LEMMY will be joining the Hawks for the August
> >US tour.
> >This is supposed to have been confirmed by Dave Brock
> >himself
>
>   I don't suppose they're playing in the Atlanta/New Orleans/
>  Memphis/Nashville area, which is where I'll be after the
>  1st of September? Too much to ask for I suppose.
>
>     bye - Rob

Gee, Rob, that covers a lot of territory. You gonna have a base of
operations somewheres? (FWIW, Memphis to Atlanta is about a 6+ hour
drive, with Nawlins being further.) You moving in 'round here?

Didn't see anything out there about Hotlanta being on the tour list...

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Siemens-Pyramid Information Systems
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Rd. Suite 400
-------mmmmmmm- Atlanta, GA 30342  (404) 845-3404