Hawkwind NEWSFLASH: LEMMY !!!!!

Rob Stuckey etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Wed Aug 6 10:14:13 EDT 1997

>>   I don't suppose they're playing in the Atlanta/New Orleans/
>>  Memphis/Nashville area, which is where I'll be after the
>>  1st of September? Too much to ask for I suppose.
>>
>>>     bye - Rob
>>
>Gee, Rob, that covers a lot of territory. You gonna have a base of
>operations somewheres? (FWIW, Memphis to Atlanta is about a 6+ hour
>drive, with Nawlins being further.) You moving in 'round here?
>
>Didn't see anything out there about Hotlanta being on the tour list...

  Hi Craig,

   Well, we're hiring a car and driving around for three weeks.
  I heard that Eat Static (ex-Ozrics) and System 7 (Steve Hillage)
 are playing in Atlanta on the 5th of Sept in the Big Top Tour.
  I'm currently in negotiations with my travelling friends who
 hate techno to see if we can be in or around Atlanta at that time.

  Do you know of anything else on around then?

     bye - Rob