Calvert & HW - Real (STREAMING) Audio / new e-mail address / updates

VideoFest Berlin videofest at MEDIOPOLIS.DE
Wed Aug 6 18:10:09 EDT 1997

hi there

I finally found out how to turn all those Real Audio Files on the Calvert
web-site
into TRULY STREAMING files - i.e. you just wait 3-4 seconds - while your
computer grabs your hopefully installed Real Audio player and there you go -
immediately - no matter how  long / big the acutal file is.

so, from now on ALL audio files are streaming - click and listen.
as this is quite a handy device more of these files will follow soon - incl.
some quite rare recordings -for a change- so be aware of some WWW-premieres.

CHANGE OF E-MAIL / UPDATES....:
i am in the process of getting a new account etc - therefore I'll be more or
less off-line for about 2 weeks - but working on "the spirit of the p/age"
behind the scenes...
the new e-mail address will be:
kg at thing.de
in the meantime please continue to use: kg at mediopolis.de
DON'T use videofest at mediopolis anymore - this one is no longer valid.

major updates and additions are under construction - heaps of new material
have reached me - more on this in 2 -3 weeks.
there are also plans for a CALVERT TRIBUTE album...more new on this later on....

best,
k. gerwers
transmedia
10. VideoFest
c/o Podewil
Klosterstr. 68-70
D - 10179 Berlin
PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW PHONE / FAX NUMBERS:
phone: (*49) *30 - 24 72 19 07
fax:     (*49) *30 - 24 72 19 09
e-mail: videofest at mediopolis.de
http://www.mediopolis.de/videofest/