HW: Drac-fest Whitby, Eng 24/9/97

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Thu Aug 7 07:05:00 EDT 1997

This presumably replaces the Leicester gig, which is still listed as
"to be confirmed" on the web site.

I see the Scottish venues have been announced.  Hooray!  Now I just have
to find out where the "Liquid Rooms" are.

Dave.

--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.