HW: Capt. Rizz

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Thu Aug 7 09:06:16 EDT 1997

capt rizz is the front man for the band capt rizz. saw them a couple of
times.alan davey discovered them. the original guitarist for CR is now
Bedouin's guitarist.
the shows were decent, a good opener for hawkwind.not that they sound
anything remotely like hw. personally, i can't imagine captrizz _IN_
hawkwind, tho alan did guest in capt rizz.
so thats about all i know.

except that capt kirk is still happily trapped in the NEXXUS.

rj