Moderator/Stale

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Thu Aug 7 12:59:09 EDT 1997

Ron Jennings:
>i used to read all the boc posts, now i just scan them.  (in case some
>real news accidentally finds its way in. ;))

Things like "Buck has a moustache again" and other important things, huh??? :-)

>i have no filters on, and it takes me a maximum of about ten minutes to
>read all messgs, although i do check mail at least twice a day.

Everybody, I command you -"Say No To Filters"! :-)
"Dare to read BOC-l without safety-net!" :-)
(I have no filters either!)

>if things on this list started to become a drag, i would simply leave
>without comment.  there have been times when it was a drag, but
>i waited it out, and things always get better.

So now we know why Ron is so quiet sometimes...
I think we all can learn a lesson from this! :-)

>the only thing i dint like about the post made by the UNKNOWN UNSUBBER,
>was that they acted like we had done some kind of evil upon them.

...and I don't like reading opinions like theirs when they could started
some "interesting" BOC threads themselves if they really wanted to!

                mvh -Daniel Wikdahl (in a preaching mood today!)

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN