OFF: Re: Moderator/Stale

John Majka flossbac at WCIC.ORG
Thu Aug 7 14:23:40 EDT 1997

Regarding those nasty-tempered anonymous people who were offended to find HW
on this list as well as BOC....
I've enjoyed reading stuff about both bands.  I'm here for the Hawkwind, but
as a consequence of this list I found myself getting curious about BOC and
bought Workshop of the Telescopes.  Probably there has been a lot of
cross-pollination as a direct result of combining the two bands on one list.
There have been cases here where people who came in as a fan of one band
checked out the other and liked them too.  Plus, hey, we're all
reasonable-minded sociable people.  We can get along even if we don't all
agree about the same things.
John Majka