ADMIN: An amusing/interesting note and my reply

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Wed Aug 6 17:46:41 EDT 1997

At 01:16 06/08/97 +0000, Christian wrote:
>>A good "woody" word even
>
>Er... an erection?? Woody Woodpecker???

No, "woody" as opposed to "tinny" - from an old Monty Python routine....

>(Coco for Co-Co-Puffs? Trix Are For Kids? Loony Toons Crack for inner city
>housing project kids???????????)

Que?

>>Cheers
>>Targuin Fin-Tin-Bim-Ftang-Ftang-Ole-Biscuit-Barrel  (or something like that)
>
>huh..... Fin-Fang-Foom??

No, nothing to do with Stan Lee & Co - it's Python again - from the "Upper
Class Twit of the Year" sketch

>>P.S. How does one get the clothes orf a debutante?
>
>No idea, but I betcha don't know how you get a russian prostitute pregnant!

The possibilities are endless.

>Let me know how to get the clothes orf a debutante!

Ask Tarquin!

>ObSignOfGettingOldInYour20's: passing out in front of the TV after only 8
>                   beers.

Depends on what kind of beer - 4 Duvels in front of the rugby usually put
me in the realm of the silly...

>ObWakingUpToTVHorror: Jerry Springer wears Armani suits and there's no
>                       escape from Tom Brokaw even in Europe.

Jerry who?  And there is an escape - don't turn the tv on (especially if
it's got cable or satellite...)

Cheers,
ChrisW

NP: "I Can See Your House From Here" - John Scofield & Pat Metheny