OFF: Re: Moderator/Stale

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Thu Aug 7 21:10:46 EDT 1997

Paul Mather wrote:

> I think we should remember that the "UNKNOWN UNSUBBER" expressed his or
> her opinions in PRIVATE E-MAIL to the moderator: they were never
> intended for public distribution.  If you "don't like reading opinions
> like theirs," console yourself that you were never meant to.

ok. first, it sounds like you read my post with more weight than was
intended.  yes, you're right, i did forget. i was thinking of it as a
post. and i didnt say anything about their opinions. i spoke of the post
(in error, i admit.)  i care nothing for such opinions, either way, but
only think they are inappropriate <sp> posted to the list. (which they
weren't, so apparently the "poster" felt the same way.)

i only mentioned it, because there have been such posts in the past. any
one remember 'mad mike?'

the whole post of my reply to lil AB was only that i was into HW and BOC
pre this list, which demonstrates that some people see a link of
somekind, of whom our moderator is probably one.

laterz...   =)

\rj