Swindon

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Fri Aug 8 06:34:53 EDT 1997

Hi

Can any one tell how close Wyvern Theater in Swindon is to the railway station
and if I was to catch a 22.34 train how much of Hakwiwnd would I miss?

Oh and don't expect a reply since I'm only around for one day but I'll be back
in september looking forward to the oxford and reading gigs. I believe a
promotor was in at the Ally Cat (Reading) on Wenesday (just gone) to give them
a new date. Apprantly it had been changed from the date put up on their
site, 31st july, and I phoned 1st August. When I phoned the Zodia, same day,
the lady at the other end was surprised to hear they were playing and after
talking to somoeone said I should try this firday to get tickets.

I'm looking forward to seeing hjawkwind at the Zodia. Only holds about 300
people. The length from the back of the stage to the front is really small and
when I saw peter Green there there was hardly any space between his micprone
and the drums. So all this talk of Dave Brooks always being at the back won't
matter because the back is almost the front.

I have never seen hawkwind before so hopefuly I'll be able to see them 3 times
to make up. (once for each year they were either to far away or I had exams)

Timmy Langner
"Stars occupy miunte areas of space, they are clusted a few billion here and a
few billion there as it's seeking consterlation in numbers" (M. Moorcock: Poem
and book, Black Corridor)
96163497 at Brookes.ac.uk (I'm a number not a name...)
timlang at hotmail.com (...so I put that right)