OFF: I'm Engaged!!! :-)

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Sun Aug 10 04:12:28 EDT 1997

DAMON CAPEHART wrote:

> Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy!
> Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy!
> Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy!
> Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy!
> Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy!
> Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy!
> Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy!
> Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! ....
>
> Anyway, the tentative date is July 11, so if anything
> Hawk-related is happening on or immediately following that
> date, you can count me out. :-)  [or immediately before, I
> guess... from what I gather it's pretty hectic beforehand
> too.]
>
> Damon C Capehart

Congrats, dude:) May you marriage last as long as mine-Cliff & I
celebrated (kinda)  our 13th this last june!! I only say kinda 'cause we
both had to work that day:( and we work opposite shifts.Good luck to ya
both!!
Pam

--
      Pam Wheaton           Cliff Wheaton