Those demmed elusive Brain Surgeons

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sun Aug 10 20:05:17 EDT 1997

>Swann queries:
>
>>Where are they right now?  Still doing the west coast tour?
>
>Actually I'm just now on boc-l having set mail to on yesterday. What's been
>going on?

Well, there was this amusing story about some tour BOC did w/ REO Speedwagon,
and Man....   and a lot of people posting stuff while drunk.

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   To dwell within Samsara, however is
Duchy of Silverwater                =    to be subject to the works of those
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   who are mighty among dreamers.
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==    - Mahasamatman