BOC live in denmark

Scott Heller heller at HAGEDORN.DK
Mon Aug 11 07:28:18 EDT 1997

Here is the set list for the BOC show here in denmark at the 5-Ørens
park in København:

Intro Music
Stariway to the Stars
ETI (incredible solo by buck!)
Buck's Boogie
Cities on Flame
Last days of May
Burning for You
GOdzilla (long bass and drum solos)
Don't Fear the reaper

58min long

The crowd really was into it and there was some fans with a big flag and
some from sweden (charolte and daniel) and I thought they were really
tight and buck really smoked for the first 30 min of the set until
Burning and then it was a bit boring.  Great sound, great weather,e tc..
and Bobby Rondelli the chain smoking drummer. I have never seen a
drummer smoke cigarettes the whole way thru a set. The roadies would
just keep lighting them for him!

I had a great time with Daniel from the list and it was good fun. The
bass player said that he hoped they would come back to europe next year.
I did not even bother to ask about the new lp.

SCott Heller

ObMD- Status Quo- 5 Ørens, København 8/9/97