BOC concert #2 in Denmark

Charlotte Brorsson Charlotte.Brorsson at EPK.ERICSSON.SE
Tue Aug 12 04:40:16 EDT 1997

I suppose I was the only one from the list attending the BOC show
at Skanderborg in Denmark, so here's some info on it:

Setlist pretty much the same as at 5-orens in Copenhagen, but two
more songs added:

Stairway to the stars
Before the kiss (a redcap)
ETI
Buck's boogie
Dominance&Submission
Cities on flame
Last days of May
Burnin' for you
Godzilla
Don't fear the Reaper

Compared to the first show, I'd say the sound quality was a bit
better at Skanderborg, especially the vocal part - was even possible
to hear Eric's voice which was much better the 2nd day.

Skanderborg was a big festival with xx thousands of people, and it was
really crowded in front of the stage at all concerts (BB King, Simple
Minds and some Danish groups) except for BOC!!! There were only perhaps
20 persons right in front of the stage and a few others here and there
standing up listening. The rest of the crowd must have gone back sitting
in the grass taking a rest between the pop shows... I wonder if they've
ever had a lousier audience at such a big festival...

Of course, to one who's never had a chance to see the band before, it's
been a great weekend and well worth the money to travel around Denmark
to see the band twice. And of course, lots of fun meeting Bolle at the
first show and get a chance to talk to him for a while!

/Charlotte