OFF: FAO Jerry

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Aug 12 09:19:43 EDT 1997

Sorry we seemed to miss you at the Bulldog on Thursday. Did you not make
it or did we just fail to recognise each other? We were sitting outside
from 8.30 to around 10.00 and I took a wander through the various parts
of the establishment with a Nethawks T prominently displayed, but failed
to spot anyone tall with hair as long as you described.

I had a great time in Amsterdam (apart from one psychopathic driver who
attempted to kill me in an ambush - but I won't bore folsk with that
story) and will certainly be back, so maybe next time we'll post gifs
first...

Cheers

foFP