OFF: Mournblade

Tue Aug 12 14:01:58 EDT 1997

> From:          Christian <cannibal at CUTEY.COM>
> Also, anyone care to describe Tygers Of Pan Tang? Obviously metal but any
> good?
>
> Christian

Haven't heard too much of them, but get any of their stuff featuring
John Sykes, who went on to Thin Lizzy, --ugh--Whitesnake [only to get
booted out of the group after playing all over their biggest record!
Just as they were hitting it huge...guess he wasn't pretty enough for
them] and Blue Murder.  I don't know if he's part of the new Thin
Lizzy project or not, but I think he is...
theo