HW: 4th world Hawkwind Sale

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Aug 12 21:21:11 EDT 1997

dave cohen writes:

>         hullo jill--
>
>         i got a response from em, indicating they had a new email
>         address--  mfr at dial.pipex.com

ah - interesting.  I'll check with my bank first to see if they've
cashed the cheque and if so then I'll try a polite email to the above.

>         if you do head over there, there's a reward for making sure my
>         stuff actually went out...

I'd be delighted to.    Let me know (by private email if you'd rather)
what you paid for.  I've every intention of chasing this further if
necessary - phoning Stirling District Council, the local Enterprise
Zone, Tourist Office, Info Center, whatever and going up there myself to
see exactly what the situation is.   I hate things like this.

cheers

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk