HW:NY mini tour participants

Jeff Berry nexus at PANIX.COM
Wed Aug 13 07:36:58 EDT 1997

>> Curious as to who here is going to the NYC Dates and/or the Festival??
>> I am seriously thinking of going to BOTH and would like to meet up with
>> anyone cause I think I would be going "alone".  If you respond to me off
>> list I will even send a... egads.. picture of my humble self.  Hope to
>> see bunches of folks there...
>> Mike
>I plan on goin to the NYC and Strange Day gig. I'm very excited about
>these shows and would also like to meet up with the list members.
>CIH is very small but perhaps by the Jukebox. Also, has anyone heard more
>about the possibility of Lemmy coming along on this tour?
>Strider

I picked up my tix for the CIH gig yesterday (#'s 18 and 19), and the bar
guy selling tickets said that Lemmy was playing the gig.

Could someone send me the specs on the Festival again, I seem to have lost
them.

Finally, on a more or less unrelated point ...
I seem to remember somebody on the list, possibly years ago, looking for
a Japanese release of one of the Hawkwind albums ... I just  saw the
Japanese release of In Search of Space, so if that was the one, let me know.

JB