HW: 4th world Hawkwind Sale

Miikka Wagner micci at SCI.FI
Wed Aug 13 09:12:15 EDT 1997

>Oh dear.......
>
>Did anyone else repond to these guys.   It all went horribly quiet so I
>thought I'd send an email and this was the response:

Hi!

I still waiting my albums. I send email and get this:

yeah, very soory for the delay, i have been away for
a few days, you will recive your records by the end
of the week / beginning of next

That was last week and I still waiting

Just `cos you got the power
Doesn´t mean you got the right                                 /\/\
                     -Lemmy                                   //\/\\