Brain Surgeons - A Challenge

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Aug 13 11:34:20 EDT 1997

As if Al and the Surgeons are not busy enough, I'd like to issue a new
challenge to this hard working band.  How about the Surgeons and
Savatage combine talents and re-do the Imaginos saga.  Listening to Dead
Winter Dead I think Savatage could add an erie orchestral sound to the
original songs and help finish off the unpublished ones in a way Al
would appreciate.  How about it Big AB, think you can find a few months
in your schedule and undertake this project?

L8er

lil' ab

"I'm making gravy without the lumps!" - Evil Midnight Bomber

obcd - The Horse That Bud Bought, Galactic Cowboys