BOC in Denmark

Wed Aug 13 13:38:58 EDT 1997

I agree with Jerry's sentiments about the BOC setlist, but disagree
that it wass well enough to miss the show.  If you could hear the way
BD's playing the guitar these days, you'd not want to miss any chance
to see them.  I just saw them last month, and I'm going to see them
again Sunday, even though I know it'll be an identical set, and even
shorter, as BOC will be a support act.  And, that means they'll play,
what, 45 mins-1 hr?  But man, Buck is simply devastating these days.
Almost makes me agree with AB that maybe its time for BD to do a solo
gig.  It's almost a solo gig nowadays anyway, as BD has assumed a lot
of the frontman duties, and the set includes way more of BD's vocal
songs than EB's...
theo