BOC in Denmark

Wed Aug 13 15:57:56 EDT 1997

 From:          Christian <cannibal at CUTEY.COM>

> At 13:38 13.08.97 EDT, theo wrote:
> > I just saw them last month, and I'm going to see them
> >again Sunday, even though I know it'll be an identical set, and even
> >shorter, as BOC will be a support act.
>
> Let us know which puppet-show that's headlining :)
>

> Christian

Howls!  Actually it's a huge outdoor festival, with Little Feat
headlining.  A local radio station puts it on every year, with a
bunch of decent bands, for only 5 bucks!  It's not to make money,
really, just put on a big show, with humungoud fireworks after the
gig.  Should be well in excess of 20,000 atending...
theo