Bombers at twelve o'clock high?

Thu Aug 14 07:50:48 EDT 1997

>  From:          Christian <cannibal at CUTEY.COM>
>
> > At 13:38 13.08.97 EDT, theo wrote:
> > > I just saw them last month, and I'm going to see them
> > >again Sunday, even though I know it'll be an identical set, and even
> > >shorter, as BOC will be a support act.
> >
> > Let us know which puppet-show that's headlining :)
> >

> > Christian

Say, given your past history, I was wondering if you've been
implicated in any of the terrorist activity regarding the olympics?
And why are they against hosting the olympics anyway?  Most countries
will fellate the olympics folks to get the olympics, and you guys are
screaming to take them away?
theo