Bombers at twelve o'clock high?/Oslo Panthhas??

Christian cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Thu Aug 14 10:19:33 EDT 1997

theo writes:

>Say, given your past history, I was wondering if you've been
>implicated in any of the terrorist activity regarding the olympics?
>And why are they against hosting the olympics anyway?  Most countries
>will fellate the olympics folks to get the olympics, and you guys are
>screaming to take them away?
>theo

I write:

Now now, a drunken brawl, sonic assaults and some dead cockroaches doth not
a guilty concience make, nor doth ith maketh me a brutal therrorith...

I have no idea what you are talking about. I stopped reading the papers
when I retreated away from The Real World into The Really Real World.
Olympics shmolympics. Fellatio you say? Have I missed something here?
Another group of people making the world less comfortable?

Christian

(woke up this morning from a dream where the Versace murder was part of The
Conspiracy)