Bombers at twelve o'clock high?/Oslo Panthhas??

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Fri Aug 15 07:52:48 EDT 1997

At 12:58 PM 8/14/97 EDT, you wrote:
>> From:          Christian <cannibal at CUTEY.COM>

>> >Somebody bombed the Olympic stadium, aparently making it unusable.
>> >And this was supposedly done by people who don't want the olympics to
>> >come to Sweden, as it would scare off the people who choose sites for
>> >the games...
>>
>> Ah, well that's those goofy Swedes for ya... Norwegians however, will do
>> anything for the slightest bit of positive international recognition (like
>> hey, there's blondes, meatballs, smørgåsbord and herring here too! Tourists
>> go to the left on the map!)
>>
>> Anyway, theo, don't mix up those Swedes and Norwegians and Danes huh :)
>>
>> Christian
>
>Jeez, now I'm so confused I'm not even sure where the fuckin' bomb
>was...
>theo

My God!!! Who was mixing up the countries in Scandinavia the last time?!?!
Now it's theo... [I'm so tiiiiiired...]
Well, the bomb was placed in Stockholm (i.e the capital of Sweden -a little
nation in the north of Europe -approx. 8,5 million citizens, the country that
invented the smorgasbord, the ombudsman and the mixed economy ) in the
Olympic Stadion (built 1930 something... I think) and blew up a media
grandstand (?).
Several other sports facilities in Stockholm have been burned this summer
and one theory is that this is done as a protest against Stockholm applying
for Olympic Games in 2004.
Though this time is the only time they have used the "heavy artillery" (i.e
the bomb). The day after the attack newspapers and radiostations in Sweden
received
mails from someone/ some people who call himself/themself "vi som byggde
Sverige" [we who built Sweden] and said that they are responsible for the
attacks.
The same group placed bombs in one or two supermarkets in Gothenburg (second
largest city in Sweden, 500 000 citizens, a big harbour and the lowest
CD-prices in Sweden) around Christmas as protest against the politics in Sweden.
Do you get it?!?
...and Christian (i.e "Norrbagge" med stort och grovt ordförråd)... I'll
take care of you later... :-)

        mvh -Daniel Wikdahl

ps Christian... har kommer några till som jag glömde förrut, dom är
ganska grova men väldigt kul...
Åderpåk och Skäggbiff... gissa vad som betyder vad :-) ds

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN