BOC in Denmark

Fri Aug 15 07:59:21 EDT 1997

>> From:          Jerry <stayer at PI.NET>

> Ted Jackson jr. 6L6 wrote:

> > Almost makes me agree with AB that maybe its time for BD to do a solo
> > gig.  It's almost a solo gig nowadays anyway, as BD has assumed a lot
> > of the frontman duties, and the set includes way more of BD's vocal
> > songs than EB's...
>
> I wouldn't mind at all seeing BD doing solo gigs with other musicians, and playing old
> BOC songs. Not the real thing? I wouldn't mind. At least a change.
>
> Jerry

Wouldn't bother me either.  Think of it:  EB's a virtual non-entity
now, so it leaves just AL and BD from the original band on tour right
now.  And if he did a solo gig playing BOC songs?  Hey, who wrote all
that shit?  They're his songs anyway, he just wrote them for the
band.  After Agents, most all BOC material came to the band
essentially done.  The band members demoed the stuff at home in their
home studios.  The band just polished the songs.  So if BD wanted to
do BOC songs, what's the problem.  Plus, if BD did a solo show, you
can bet he'd add stuff from Flat Out, and maybe new stuff, like
Gamera.

BTW, wasn't the Atlanta gig supposed to be made available on video
and audio?  Has anyone heard an update on this.  Looks like John's
been on vacation...

theo