Bombers at twelve o'clock high?/Oslo Panthhas??

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Aug 15 08:17:19 EDT 1997

>My God!!! Who was mixing up the countries in Scandinavia the last time?!?!
>Now it's theo... [I'm so tiiiiiired...]
>Well, the bomb was placed in Stockholm (i.e the capital of Sweden -a little
>nation in the north of Europe -approx. 8,5 million citizens, the country that

little?  It's one of the largest area-wise.  In Europe, only Russia,
France (and maybe unified Germany, I haven't updated my memory) are
larger...

>mails from someone/ some people who call himself/themself "vi som byggde
>Sverige" [we who built Sweden] and said that they are responsible for the
>attacks.

Maybe some kind of anniversery of Alfred Nobel?

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random