Jada-jada at twelve o'clock high?

Christian cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Fri Aug 15 16:57:08 EDT 1997

Daniel skriver:

>My God!!! Who was mixing up the countries in Scandinavia the last time?!?!
>Now it's theo... [I'm so tiiiiiired...]

Hey - it WAS theo last time! He didn't pay attention in geography class,
- where are you theo?? Put your fingers on your desk while I take this
ruler here....

>Well, the bomb was placed in Stockholm (i.e the capital of Sweden -a little
>nation in the north of Europe -approx. 8,5 million citizens, the country that
>invented the smorgasbord, the ombudsman and the mixed economy )

Here's a bit of counter-propaganda, theo, pay atten-shun or your
fingernails get another stroke!!:

1) "smorgasbord" = table with slices of bread with various condiments on
 or placed next to them (sometimes in various states of biological decay).

 Eat sandwiches with knife and fork, and avoid the beer!

2) "ombudsman" = beurocratic individual who gets paid by local beurocracy
to investigate local beurocrat agencies upon complaints from ordinary local
beurocratically inclined citizens, quite often about local beurocracy
employees, agencies or officials.

****PS!**** The Ombudsman would have become extinct if not for the
Incredible Norwegian Invention: ***The paperclip!*** No joke! Take notes,
students.

3) "mixed economy" = system allowing one to kill oneself very
 expensively with high-luxury taxed alcohol and tobacco, and then
 spend your last days dying in a hospital for free, surrounded by
 good looking nurses.

>mails from someone/ some people who call himself/themself "vi som byggde
>Sverige" [we who built Sweden] and said that they are responsible for the
>attacks.
>The same group placed bombs in one or two supermarkets in Gothenburg (second

I heard about this. Weren't these people speculated to be a group
of disgruntled retired folks??

>...and Christian (i.e "Norrbagge" med stort och grovt ordförråd)... I'll
>take care of you later... :-)

Daniel: .....just.. don't mention.. ***THE WAR!*** :-)

>        mvh -Daniel Wikdahl
>
>ps Christian... har kommer några till som jag glömde förrut, dom är
>ganska grova men väldigt kul...
>Åderpåk och Skäggbiff... gissa vad som betyder vad :-) ds

Joda, fikk den mailen. Skaggbiff er jo utrolig harry hva?? Dødsbra! Fitte
såklart! Åderpåk skal jeg skjekke.... Hadde flere ord men begynte å gå lei
all banninga... Agor umpis kall brey mof? Gaga ill ni! Ni! Ni! Niii! Elgen
elgen, jor jem ba bålla ostebonde vettu. Økles itær po åil ig etc.!

Christian