HW STRANGE DAZE

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Sun Aug 17 03:35:19 EDT 1997

john villani wrote:

> just a few daze away! is anybody else planning on audio/video the fest
> other
> than me in case i run in to problems there was nothing stated in the
> rules
> or posted on being not allowed?

John-let me know if this works out for ya-I'd sure be intersted in
audioand/or vid from this-I'm toooo far away & can't afford to take the
daze off to see this!!Rock on:)
Pam

Ob-cd: Ozric:Strangitude ( I swear I'm gonna loop Live Throbbe onto a
tape about 4times in a row-gods i love this tune)

--
      Pam Wheaton           Cliff Wheaton
  ____/----^----\____     The greatest tool