Bombers at twelve o'clock high?/Oslo Panthhas??

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sun Aug 17 13:14:49 EDT 1997

Ted Jackson jr. 6L6 wrote:
> What's to protest about the government n Sweden?  You guys should
> live here!  You'd have to nuke the whole country to protest the
> government here...

And in Holland people go marching through The Hague or sit on the railway track... :-)
As far as I can remember, the bombs placed in public areas were all because of
international issues; like some guys from Iran wanted the Dutch government to release
some Iranian prisoners and placed bombs and protested at the ambassy; like the US
president paying a visit :-). Haha, I saw some pictures when Clinton visited The Hague -
there were more security agents that people watching!

Jerry