HW: Strange Daze w/ Lemmy

Ola Nyberg ola.nyberg at SYSTEM3R.SE
Mon Aug 18 04:48:01 EDT 1997

LO everybody,

Just forwarding some news from the Motorhead E-mail newsletter Overnight
Sensation (issue #7):

OK... the first bit of big news... I finally have confirmation of the
Lemmy/Hawkwind reunion.  It is going to be for ONE SHOW ONLY!!  It will
take place on Sunday, August 31 at the Brushwood Campgrounds in Sherman, NY
as part of the Strange Daze '97 Festival.  Tickets cost $35 in advance and
$40 at the gate.  This facility only seats 2000!  This is sure to be a once
in a lifetime event, so if you have the means, I suggest strongly that you
catch it!

Consider yourselves lucky over there!

Ola Nyberg
Stockholm