OFF: Interstellar Monodrive (Re: OFF: Mournblade)

Christian cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Mon Aug 18 07:40:15 EDT 1997

Jon (Sloop) writes:

>ObCd - Piper by Floyd 30th anniversary Mono edition. Am I sad or what?
>       Still, it charted at around #33 so there's a lot of us about.
>       Still think Obscured is their best...

Hey, what's the difference here (apart from setting "mono" on my stereo..)?
I know there's some box involved and an early singles CD (with the stuff
not on Relics like in the box thingy some years ago?). I understand some of
this stuff is availible separately if I have the remaster of Piper already????

BTW, I just remembered I was gonna send you a tape months ago for Scream
Thy Last Scream/Psychedelic Dungeon???

Christian

obFriendWhoEatsSugarlumps: Jack