BOC Fireworks/Savatage

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Aug 19 09:16:55 EDT 1997

>Hmmm....  If you're talking about Chris Oliva -- he died a few years ago in
>a car accident....  Or is there another Oliva in the band?

>Tom

That would be Jon Oliva, Chris' brother.  You won't see Jon listed as a
member of the band on most of the recent stuff, Edge of Thorns, Handful
of Rain or Dead Winter Dead, but Jon does play with the band, writes
most if not all the material and produces.  He's sort of the secret
weapon / guiding force behind Savatage.

>The EB vs, Al debate?  Well, I have my reasons for actually
>preferring EB on DaS [at least in his prime] but, they need to be
>private.   CoF?  A sacrilege that anyone other than Al should attempt
>this song..

Clearly yanking Theo's chain, lil ab says, better keep it private bud
'cause only Al can do justice to an Al song, there is nothing to debate.

L8er

lil ab