HW: are these rare, or just uncommon

cjohnson cjohnson at HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Tue Aug 19 20:27:41 EDT 1997

       Caught a (infrequent) local record show this Florida weekend and
       scored 3 not-so-common items:

       - ICU "Presidents Tapes" on M- vinyl.
       - Underground Zero vinyl, contains a cover of "Robot"
       - "Palace Springs" CD (USA, not the picdisk)

       I thought that ICU-P.T. was one of the rarer ICU albums.  True?

       Also, the guy seemed to think that Bridget Wishart was in/had been
       in UZ0, and even had the price tag marked "contains former HW
       member".  This is news to me, but I bought it for the cover song.

       All items were at great prices, and turns out I'd even met the
       salesman at the Atlanta HW show in 1995!  We'd shared a, um,
       whatever, but this time I didn't recognize him.  Guess I wasn't in
       the same state as our first meeting...  ;-)

       Another vendor also had a copy of Hawklords 12" "Who's Gonna Win
       the War" on silver/grey vinyl.  The LP was in good shape, the cover
       probably a NM/VG, but he wanted $25.  Too steep for me on this one.
       I still have a contact addy if any other takers want to jump on it.

       Captain Cloud
       cjohnson at Hpsc.hisd.harris.com