HW/OFF: new Delerium items

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Tue Aug 19 20:14:18 EDT 1997

>       - They also list a Fu Manchu 10" 4-track on green vinyl that I
>       haven't seen before.  Anybody know if this incarnation includes the
>       former Kyuss guys that I heard rumoured were now in Fu Manchu?
>

>       Captain Cloud
>       cjohnson at hpsc.hisd.harris.com

        Only the drummer is an ex-Kyuss member and I think (and hope) he's
still in the band.  Josh Homme (Kyuss axeman) produced the 3-track
"Godzilla" EP.
What is this new one called? I didn't now it existed...

                -Daniel

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN