OFF: Re: Jada-jada at twelve o'clock high?

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Tue Aug 19 21:59:19 EDT 1997

At 01:58 AM 8/18/97 +0000, you wrote:
>jill wrote:
>>
>>I thought the one word you never, ever said to a Norwegian was
>>"Denmark".
>>
>>At least that's what I was told!
>>

>Must have been a looooong time ago !! (sometime between 1356 and 1814???)
>Maybe mentioning A-HA to a Norwegian will get the same reaction as
>mentioning "potato" to an Irish?
>
>Daniel, would you care to offend any (heavywater drinkin' troll
>decapitatin' paperclip inventin' ski viking goatcheese-enhanced
>moosemurderin' whaleslaughterin' sealpoachin' rygsekk and knickerswearing
>mixed economy) Norwegians please? :)

Hmmm, I've always wondered what happened to Norway after 1814? Could you tell
me that Christian. :-)

                -Daniel

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN