HW: Davey dusted?

Bill Bradley senator at UGCS.CALTECH.EDU
Wed Aug 20 22:18:27 EDT 1997

> i believe pcp has something to do with formaldehyde, embalming fluid.

        "Embalming fluid" is just street slang for it.  I've heard of
emergency room visits from people who took it literally...
        The full name for it is Phencyclidine.

> it most likely has never been used as a tranquilizer, as it does not
> promote sleep, save for perhaps braindeath, and renders its user
> impervious to pain, and relieves the user of every iota of give-a-shit.

        According to the Merck Chemical index it is a depressant,
controlled substance (US code of Fedral Regulations Title 21, part 1308.12)
the ethylamine, pyrrolidine, and thiophene analogs are hallucinogens.
Veteranary uses Anesthetic (i.v.), analgesic

        Bill